Friday, April 29, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello, I am The Red Mug. This blog is about the travels I'll take, and trouble I'll get into while on vacation. My buddy Mike left me last week to visit The National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. I was born and raised in Bowling Green. Mike brought me back here a couple years ago and I've been stuck with him ever since.

This is where I can usually be found, chillin' - literally - on Mike's desk. I don't get it, he fills me up with hot as hell coffee and then let's me sit half the day until he realizes I've cooled too much and he starts the whole thing over again. Whatever, it keeps me busy.


I have one brother, Other Mug. He lounges around on Mike's bookcase while I do all the work. Typical of that slacker. He says "oh but I have a crack, I can't hold scalding hot coffee". Whiner.

Here we are together; photographic proof that I am the superior mug.




My best friend is Keurig, we see each other twice, sometimes three times a day.

Here we are doing what we do best.




I think that covers my introduction. Please feel free to introduce yourself in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment